Does Your Pet Need Any Surgery?
Whether your pet needs spaying or neutering, declawing, growth removal, or any other major or minor surgery, the doctors at Triangle Animal Clinic have the skills necessary to accomplish even the most complicated surgery. Triangle Animal Clinic offers the best surgical care for your dogs and cats. Our veterinarians have been serving the area since 1973. We can guarantee that your pet will always be in the best hands!
Get individualized care and focused attention for all your pet's needs. We'll diagnose and suggest the best treatment plan to get your pet feeling like normal again.
Trust Us for All Your Pet's Surgical Needs, these are just a few we perform
- Spay or Neuter
- Foreign Body Surgery
- Dental Procedures
- Major and Minor Growth Removals
- Surgical Laser
- Post-surgical Laser Therapy
Schedule an Appointment for Your Pet in Our Surgical Suite
If your pet is in need of surgery, help them feel at ease in our state-of-the-art surgical suite. Your pet will get the most individualized attention and care for any procedure they have scheduled. Our surgical suite has gas anesthesia machines and monitoring instruments to ensure that your pet is always well taken care of!
Be a Responsible Pet Owner; Spay or Neuter Your Pet Today
If you have no intention of breeding your pet, ensure you avoid unplanned litters by spaying or neutering your pet at Triangle Animal Clinic. Our experienced veterinarians have been helping control the pet population for over 40 years.
Our spaying and neutering services are cost-effective. Stop worrying about having to care for more than you can handle or aggressive fights between your pets and strays. Schedule their spaying or neutering today in our surgical suite.
Health Benefits of Spaying and Neutering
- Female pets will be able to live a longer, healthier life with spaying
- Spaying can prevent uterine issues and breast cancer, which is a fatal disease in 50% of dogs and 90% of cats
- Neutering can prevent unwanted litters and keep the pet population controlled
- Neutering can also prevent testicular cancer if completed before 6 months to 1 year of age.
Keep Your Pet Well Behaved With Spaying and Neutering Surgeries
- Neutered cats and dogs tend to be well-behaved
- Dogs and cats those are not neutered may attempt to mark their territory by spraying throughout your home, creating issues for you to clean up
- Early neutering can also avoid many aggression problems and ensure your pet remains calm
- Fight overpopulation with our spaying and neutering services